Sunday, January 24, 2010

2 weeks down, 14 to go...

Last week I looked at my calender for the next 15 weeks and laughed! I had only two Saturday evenings and three Sundays open on my calender... not a single other free day. Now, a week later, I booked the two Saturdays and have tentative events on the Sundays. I honestly can't imagine how my life can get any crazier!
Rehearsals start for my new show this week, so there go my nice evening study sessions for the next 6 weeks... not like I was getting much studying in anyways.
In other news I am singing the senior solo at my school's graduation.... (Eeek I'm so intimidated for it!) ...and was just asked to record some songs for a friend's project. Hmmm maybe this whole music-degree thing is starting to be worth it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment